The fluoride Ion Selective Electrode is designed for the detection and analysis of fluoride ions in aqueous solutions and is ideal for both field and laboratory use.
- Order Number : 365-75 Fluoride (F)
- Concentration : 10-1 – 1 x 10-6
- Limits : 1,900 - 0.02
- Temp Range °C : 5 - 50
- Main Interferences : CH-
- pH Range : 4 - 8
- ISAB : TISAB
- Cable/Connector : 2m / BNC standard
- Dimensions : 120 x 12mm
The Fluoride ISE can be used with any Ion meter or pH meter with a millivolt output.
Main Features :
- No Reference electrode needed
- Ideal for unskilled operatives
- Can be left dry for long periods
- Solid state sensor
- Available in fully submersible and waterproof format
- No filling solution required
- Long lifetime
- Virtually unbreakable
Please click on image above to download the Sentek Catalogue.
Please contact a member of our customer service team
on 01 - 460 7600 or email for further information.