IPS Cooled Storage Incubator
Storing industrial or microbiological samples in a space-saving manner.
Why optimise the performance of a cooled incubator unnecessarily for rapid changes in temperature? The IPS cooled storage incubator exactly meets the requirements of the food or cosmetics industry, medicine, pharmaceutics for storing samples at constant temperatures: absolute reliability, precision and durability, and particularly environmentally friendly at the same time.
- temperature range +14 °C to +45 °C
- 2 model sizes (256 and 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: SingleDISPLAY
- double doors as standard: prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the load through fully glazed interior doors
- fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transport and optimal temperature distribution
A Memmert cooled storage incubator IPS offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
- Touch, turn & go! Easy and intuitive operation with the unique Memmert ControlCOCKPIT and software AtmoCONTROL.
- Beautiful and functional. Memmert stainless steel is scratch resistant, hygienic, robust and ever-lasting.
- Memmert appliances are equipped with state of the art interfaces for programming and communication.
- Safety of users and chamber loads: electronic temperature monitoring system, mechanical temperature limiter as well as an integrated auto-diagnostic system.