PanReac Dip Slides
CULTIMED dip slides are a suitable, easy-to-use and cheap system for the Microbiological Hygiene Control of both surfaces and solutions. Each dip slide has two faces coated with agar-based medium, with a usable area of 12 cm2 per face. These two faces can contain different media, thus meaning that twice as much information regarding microbial contamination can be obtained using a single device.
- Their ease-of-use means they can be used by untrained personnel.
- The results can be quantified after incubation under the indicated conditions.
- The CULTIMED dip slide range is suitable for the majority of Hygiene Control applications in both the food industry and other industrial applications.
- The flexibility of the plastic strip allows samples to be taken at sites that are inaccessible to contact plates.
- They can also be used for the qualitative control of microbial contamination in liquids by simply immersing the dip slide in the sample.
- Dip slides are supplied in a cardboard box and are protected by a stamped support
- and a sponge pad to absorb knocks and reduce the risk of the medium becoming detached.
For more information please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
Tel : 01 4552201