Picus® Electronic Pipettes.
Picus®, the winner of the Red Dot design award and the Fennia Prize Honorary Mention in 2012, is Sartorius’ newest, and most ergonomic, pipette in the Biohitfamily. Designed to revolutionise pipetting, it is the lightest electronic pipette on the market. This enables it to ease the user’s workload and provides protection from repetitive strain injury (RSI).
Its new generation technology, electronic brake and piston control system guarantee accurate and precise pipetting results. By guiding pipetting steps, the unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate work. Picus® is available in single-channel models, covering a volume range of 0.2-10 000 μl and in multichannel models from 0.2 μl to 1200 μl.
- Lightest and smallest electronic pipette (only 100 g)
- Comfortable handle design and finger hook
- Unique electronic tip ejection
- Together with the Sartorius distinquished Pipetting Academy training program, Picus® will help you improve your health and safety in the lab.
Please enquire for details on training program.
New generation technology
- Enhanced DC-motor concept takes Picus® a step beyond the existing technological solutions providing outstanding performance
- Electronic brake stops the piston movement rapidly and precisely ensuring high precision especially in serial dispensing
- Optical sensor controls and monitors piston movement in real time ensuring unbeatable accuracy and reliability
- Calibration adjustment in 1-, 2- or 3-points
- Information for the service and calibration intervals
- Autoclavable lower parts (excl. 1200 μl models)
- Charging in charging stand or with micro USB cable
- Possible to continue working with USB charging connected
- Li-Polymer battery enables charging time in approx. 1 hour.