• Ideal for quality control and GLP applications
• Up to 3 decimal place resolution
• 1, 2 or 3 point pH calibration
• Automatic or manual buffer selection
• Multiple language options
• Storage of up to 500 results
• RS232 connection to printer or PC or infra red (IrDA) communication
• GLP compliant
The 3520 dynamic pH/mV meter offers research grade specifications with a comprehensive range of features and functions, making it suitable for the broadest range of research, general laboratory, QC and GLP based applications. The built in data logger can store, print or output readings based on a wide range of trigger options, making this model suitable for monitoring and controlling pH levels.
• Simultaneous display of pH and conductivity
• 2 independent channels to prevent interference between probes
• Additional modes for resistivity, salinity, TDS and mV
• Data logger with auto save/print options
• Storage of up to 500 readings (250 for each mode)
The 3540 is ideal for use in all laboratories where pH and conductivity analyses are required. The setup menu gives quick and easy access to the whole range of instrument, pH and conductivity measurement options. Calibration of both channels is automatic, with the option to select 1, 2 or 3 calibration points. The pH channel can also display mV values if required.