Smeg - Awash with technology... Big Style!
You are probably familiar with Smeg range of Standard Laboratory Glassware Washers, but did you know Smeg also produce a high capacity washer disinfector with a drying system that is EN15883 approved.
The WD6090BDS is designed to work with 4 washing levels (up to 8 EXTRA LARGE baskets equivalent to 10 DIN baskets). Single door. Professional electronic control . Built in detergent cabinet. Washing chamber 670x650x835 mm (363 l). Possibility of washing, chemical disinfection, thermal disinfection ( up to 95°C) and active drying with Hepa filter.
Features and options:
- Washing up to 95°C for antibacterial thermal disinfection
- 20 pre-set & 10 custom washing programmes
- 128x64 pixel graphic display
- Serial port for printer or PC connection
- Independent forced hot air drying systems (one for chamber, one for trolleys)
- Optional integrated printer
- Peristaltic pump for liquid detergent
- Peristaltic pump for liquid neutralizer
- Option of up to 3 additional peristaltic pumps
- Stainless steel AISI 316L washing chamber and internal door
- Stainless steel AISI 304 internal piping
- Stainless steel AISI 304 external panels
- Detergent cabinet made in AISI 304 stainless steel for 4 5l containers
- Up to 3 washing levels
- External dimensions LxWxH (mm) 900x800x1900
- Internal working dimensions LxWxH (mm) 670x650x835
- 2 independent washing pumps (one for chamber, one for trolleys)
- High efficiency drain pump
- Built-in boiler enables preheating of water for fast cycles
- Connections for cold, hot and demineralized water
- Electronic door safety lock system
- Power requirements: 3Phase 400V 50Hz 18kW max
- Range of trolleys available to suit your glassware combinations.
For further details on the extensive range Smeg Laboratory Washers & Disinfectors please contact our customer service team here at Lennox or Call us on 01 455 2201