Smeg Glassware Washers
Smeg Instruments provide the highest quality glassware washers on offer today. Smeg glassware washers meet the requirements of laboratories operating in the general chemical, organic and petrochemical fields. For laboratories operating in the biological sector, Smeg Instruments guarantees complete biological decontamination according to the BGA standard.
Smeg has made a name for itself with its unique profile as a manufacturer of domestic and professional appliances that always pays close attention to the quality, technological content and design of its products.
These values come from Smeg’s deep-rooted company history. In fact, Smeg Instruments has been demonstrating these values for over 20 years in the medical and laboratory appliance sector, providing the added value of know-how that comes from the experience of its collaboration with professional operators in more than 30 countries worldwide.
GW4190 Laboratory Glassware Washer with Drying System.
GW4190 is designed to operate with 1 or 2 levels for treating various types of substances. Built in detergent cabinet. Washing chamber 520x515x545 mm. Possibility of washing, disinfecting and drying with “Drying system”.
- washing up to 95°C - antibacterical thermal disinfection
- programs: 9 default + 6 free
- microprocessor programmable electronic control
- serial port RS232 for connection to printer or PC
- forced hot air drying system with air filter 98% DOP
- alkaline powder detergent dispenser
- peristaltic pump for acid liquid neutralizer
- possibility of installing up to 2 additional peristaltic pumps
- washing chamber and internal door in AISI 316L stainless steel
- external panels made in AISI 304 stainless steel
- detergent cabinet made in AISI 304 stainless steel 4 x 5 liters tanks
- independent washing levels through telescopic guides
- external dimensions: LxDxH: 900 x 600 x 850 mm
- internal working dimensions LxDxH: 525 x 490 x 570 mm
- incorporated water softener with salt sensor
- cold water and demineralized water connections
- electronic door lock system for user safety electrical connection: 3/N/PE 400 V - 50 Hz - 7 kW max
- single phase version available: 1/N/PE 230 V - 50 Hz - 2,8 kW max (GW4190-1)
- 60 Hz version available
- without trolleys
Please contact a member of our customer service team on 01 - 460 7600 or email for further information.