Introducing the NEW Sartorius Tacta Mechanical Pipette
The premium mechanical pipette with superb comfort and reliability
Have you ever considered the overall user experience in pipetting? Sartorius have.
The Sartorius Tacta makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
At Sartorius, they have listened to their customers and combined their views with their extensive experience, and state-of-the-art R&D, to create the exceptionally balanced design of the Tacta pipette. Tacta is designed to feel great in your hand, and it is easy and comfortable to use. All materials used for Tacta Pipettes have been carefully selected, and each component is designed to meet the highest standards.
Superb Comfort and Reliability with Mechanical Pipette
- Comfortable to hold due to the ergonomically designed handle
- Low pipetting and tip ejection forces that reduce the risk of Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD)
- The unique Sartorius Optilock system provides flexibility for volume adjustment and locking
- Controlled and smooth tip ejection with the new Sartorius optiject technology
- Calibration adjustment to provide accurate results for various liquid types
- Easy to clean, with only three parts to disassemble
- Reliable results, even over lengthy pipetting periods
- 4 Digit Display for accurate and easy volume settings
- Single channel models cover a volume range of 0.1µl – 10,000µl and multichannel models a range of 0.5 µl -300ul
- Fully autoclavable
- Optilock – Dual locking system
- Optiject – Levered tip ejection system
- Optiload – Spring-loaded tip cones
- Weight – 70-10g single channel models, 140-170g multichannel models
- Length: 199-242mm
- Air displacement pipetting principles
- 2 Year Warranty
- Sartorius Certified – ISO9001 – 13485 – 14001
Please call us today on 01 -4552201 if you require further information.
Alternatively please email and a member of our dedicated sales team will be in contact.