Inverted Microscopes for Routine Activities.
IM Series has been engineered and designed to be your ideal solution for fast and reliable routine inspections.
The glass stage surface allows an optimal visual access to the objective turret. The straight neck leaves ample room for sample positioning and for the most advanced probes.
A particularly simple and ingenious optical design allows stable alignments and smooth and accurate movements.
- Observation Modes
- Brightfield, phase contrast.
- Trinocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°.
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece.
- Interpupillary adjustment 48-75 mm.
- Splitting ratios (eyepieces-photo tube): 100-0 / 50-50
- Wide field eyepieces EWF10x/22 with field number 22.
- Infinity corrected optical system IOS (Infinity Optical System).
- Plan-achromatic LWD objectives infinity corrected, for thickness 1.2 mm, made by following objectives:
- Plan-achromatic IOS LWD 4x, N.A. 0.10, W.D. 18.0 mm
- Plan-achromatic IOS LWD 10xPh, N.A. 0.25, W.D. 10.0 mm
- Plan-achromatic IOS LWD 20xPh, N.A. 0.40, W.D. 5.1 mm
- Plan-achromatic IOS LWD 40x, N.A. 0.60, W.D. 2.6 mm
- All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.