CO2 Incubator ICO Safety at all times.
High-end functions for the protection of cell cultures, bacteria cultures or tissue cultures.
Those who can control the temperature with the highest precision can also redefine precision time and time again. The control system of the Memmert CO2 incubator ICO is so finely tuned that the appliance reaches the setpoint temperature very quickly and without temperature overshoots. Alarm notifications to your mobile phone guarantee the safety of the chamber load, and the battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT ensures continuous CO2 control even when there is a power failure. Ideal hygiene is a given too: rounded edges enable easy and thorough cleaning, the interior can be sterilised within 60 minutes at 180 °C.
- Temperature range up to +50 °C
- 4 model sizes (with a chamber volume of 56 to 241 litres)
- Fail-safe, FDA-compliant logging of temperature, CO2, O2 humidity, open door time data
- Battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT: The operating display, logging and CO2 control are fully functional even during a power failure
- Visual and acoustic alarm as well as alarm notification to mobile phones if the individually adjustable temperature, CO2, O2, or humidity ranges are exceeded
- Active humidity control
- The interior chamber, including all installations and sensors, can be sterilised at +180 °C in a 60-minute programme
A Memmert CO2 incubator offers unique advantages
- User-friendly, intuitive operating concept
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the inner chamber and housing
- Precise and homogenous temperature control thanks to a product-specific heating concept
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data loggers and the AtmoCONTROL software