Memmert Vacuum drying oven VO
With short warming up times, high-precision temperature control and turbo-drying, the vacuum oven VO shows off all its strength – at the same time it can handle heat-sensitive or oxygen-sensitive substances and materials such as cosmetics, food, clocks, books or PCBs and other electronic components with unparalleled gentleness when drying. The direct contact between chamber load and the heatable and removable thermal shelves guarantees in all vacuum oven VO models a quick and even temperature control without loss of heat. Because of the direct contact between heating and chamber load, the heating and operating times in the vacuum drying oven VO are reduced by some 75 per cent compared to a conventional drying oven.
- Temperature range up to +200 °C
- 3 model sizes (29 to 101 litres volume)
- State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
- Anti-splinter; VDE-tested door construction for all models
- Pump control: Optimised rinsing procedures for pump membranes as needed, as well as signal output for pumps ON/OFF
A Memmert vacuum drying oven offers unique advantages
- Heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control.
- Up to 40 ramps with different temperature and vacuum setpoints can be programmed either directly on the controller or using the MEMory-Card. The ”Celsius“ software provides a practically unlimited number of ramps.
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing.