Quality Enhanced Distribution
The Lennox solution to your stock challenges.
Lennox Quality Enhanced Distribution or QED seeks to remove the common stock management stressors and provide an efficient, streamlined solution that is tailored to your needs.
The main elements of Lennox QED are:
- All items delivered to site complete with custom labelling. Labels are designed to incorporate Customer data requirements, eliminating the need for re labeling of products.
- Batch number, expiry data and documentation (MSDS/CoC, CoA) data recorded and stored against bar code for each item, providing a simple solution for document management.
- Lennox personnel scan all items into stock and physically place them into correct location in Customer stock room, laboratory or warehouse.
- Item expiry date management by Lennox, eliminating waste, and delivering further cost savings for the Customer.
- Individual technician (users) logs on with on screen display of stock locations & transaction history.
- Full reporting function of stock movement and costs.
- System synced with Lennox main warehouse, facilitating automatic stock replenishment; eradicating stock run outs on products with agreed usage.
- Additional off-site stock holding at the Lennox warehouses in Dublin or Cork.
Senior Buyer Planner
Medtronic views Lennox Labs as a valued & trusted partner. A high-quality supplier of chemicals, supporting the Cardiovascular business along with supporting the Medtronic mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Lennox has a direct impact to Medtronic delivering high-quality Product to our customers. Excellent Customer Service & Technical knowledge are key to maintaining a successful partnership.