SterilAir Pro Air Treatment Device
Biological Air Treatment
How to prevent airborne infections effectively and safely for patients and personnel
Protect your professional reputation by protecting your health and that of your employees and patients. SterilAir PRO is the first system dedicated exclusively to biological air treatment. Boasting an innovative design, SterilAir PRO overcomes the problems of direct and indirect exposure to short wavelength ultraviolet rays (UVC 254 nm) and can be used continuously even in the presence of people, without any risk to the latter. The most effective means for destroying microorganisms in the air.
The most suitable and most effective method of decontaminating air is the use of ultraviolet radiation at a controlled wavelength. This performs an intense microbicidal and virucidal activity on numerous microorganisms. It acts by blocking the reproductive capacity of microorganisms by altering their chromosomes.
The great advantage of the SterilAir Pro system is the absolute lack of risk to humans as there is no leakage of UV-C radiation from the device.
Low pressure mercury vapour discharge lamps
- Equipped with dust filter and electronic programmer
- They emit short-wave UV radiation with a peak of 253.7 nm (UV-C) for an effective germicidal action.
- The glass of the lamp acts as a filter to the ozone line (185 nm).
- The protective inner coating keeps the eﬃcacy of the flow of UV-C rays constant over time
- A warning on the lamp indicates the emission of UV-C radiation
- Neutralization of bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms.
- Enables disinfection of water, air and surfaces in hospitals, pharmaceutical and bacteriological research laboratories and in food processing industry companies such as dairies, breweries and bread factories.
- Disinfection of drinking water, wastewater, swimming pools, air-conditioning systems, cold rooms, packaging materials, etc.
- Use in a multitude of photochemical processes
If you require a Safety Data Sheet for any products purchased from Lennox please contact us at email@example.com. If possible, please include the name and code of the items.