Ranger® 4000 R41ME3-M

Manufacturer Ref: OHAUS
EXHSR41ME3-M
POA
The best value for durable industrial weighing

Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability
The largest, white LED display on any scale in its class, combined with check weighing LEDs and audible indicators, make Ranger 4000 highly functional in loud and dim industrial settings.
SmarText™ software makes scale setup and use very simple.

Add to my wishlist

Application: Weighing, parts counting, check weighing, percent weighing, animal/dynamic weighing, display hold, accumulation

Display: Light-emitting diode display (LED), 3 color check weighing LEDs

Operation: AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (included)

Communication: Easy access communication port including standard RS232 (included) and second RS232, USB or Ethernet (accessories sold separately)

Construction: Rugged cast aluminum housing, stainless steel platform

Design Features: Cast aluminum housing, stainless steel platform, integral weigh-below hook, sealed front panel, menu lock switch, up front level indicator, adjustable leveling feet, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare

Alphabetical Filter
R
Capacity
3Kg
Platform
300 x 225 mm
(e)
1g
Brand
OHAUS
Pack Size
Each
OHAUS
EXHSR41ME3-M

If you require a Safety Data Sheet for any products purchased from Lennox please contact us at customerservice@lennox.ie. If possible, please include the name and code of the items.

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

Lennox uses cookies. Please accept to continue browsing this site.